If you are searching for a healthy dinner that is simple to make, then this chicken dish is it!
Not only is it healthy and simple, it’s actually delicious as the chicken comes out very juicy and tender, not to mention laced with spices throughout. Using a slow cooker is key. All you do is prepare the ingredients, toss it all in and you are done!
Chicken is notorious for coming out bland and dry, so this will be a surprise for many, as this is very juicy. You include rice and veggies and you have yourself a high protein, moderate carb meal!
Here’s what you need:
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 lb. of baby carrots
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 cup of balsamic vinegar
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 pound of green beans
Here’s how to put it together:
- First, pour the olive oil and add the garlic to your slow cooker, then arrange the bottom with the baby carrots. Now you want to put the chicken thighs right over the carrots.
- Next, season up your chicken with salt, pepper, garlic powder, basil and vinegar. Then you want to top it all off with the onions!
- Finally, put the lid on and start cooking on either low heat for 8 hours, or you can go with high heat for 4 hours.
You will want to add the green beans right around the last 30 minutes of the cook time. Then keep it cooking and when ready add in some parsley if you like and serve with rice or pasta. Share this easy and juicy chicken delicious meal with friends and family!
|Make sure to Like Us on facebook to see more amazing stories like this. ➱|
Disclaimer: Contributed articles does not reflect the view of SharenWatch.com. This website cannot guarantee the legitimacy of some of the information contributed to us. You may do additional research if you find some information doubtful. No part of this article maybe reproduced without permission from this website.
Share or comment on this story
What can you say about this story? Leave your comments below and please!